Among all the essential items that men obsess about, wristwatches hold a special place. It is one such accessory which they can flaunt anytime and on any occasion.
Most of us struggle to think what to gift men on special occasions. The best idea is to gift a timepiece as it is the only item any man would love to wear. There are various kinds of men’s watches that are available in the market nowadays.
Factors to be considered while buying a wristwatch:
- Lifestyle: The wristwatch you choose must be according to the individual’s lifestyle. Men who can manage heavy gear require a timepiece that will resist the wear and tear of their work. The most popular watches amongst men are leather band watches due to their durability. Stainless steel straps can last for a longer time.
A sport fervent will always prefer a watch with additional functionalities such as measuring heartbeat, distance, water resistant feature and much more. Most of the men prefer to have distinct watches for work and occasions. A metallic texture for daily use and stylish watches for particular events.
- Dimensions of the face: The dial on most gears for men is larger than that on women watches. The size of the dial must be in proportion to the dimensions of the wrist. Therefore, you must opt for larger ones. The thickness of the dial depicts how big it looks.
- Type of watch: Whether they want a digital or quartz or analog or automatic watch, timepiece must work perfectly.
- Colour: The colours that are best suited for men are black, brown and tanned. Bright colours do not allure to men.
- Extra features: Calendar, temperature recorders, altitude reporters, stopwatch, and Bluetooth connectivity all these additional features make watch a unique item.
- Cost: The price is the deciding factor in the selection of your wristwatch. The design, material and brand altogether influence the cost.
Watches are not only attractive but practical too. They make sure that you are on the correct time especially when you are going on a date with your loved ones.
Continue reading this to understand why modern men are choosing style over substance when it comes to a wristwatch.