Eyeglasses are the mark of unmatched style statement…..
Undoubtedly, eyeglasses have become a necessity, a compulsion, just like carrying a handbag or wearing a hat.
Right choices made in the case of fashion glasses help in emphasizing in enhancing your face features and illustrating your personal taste and style.
If we talk about men eye-wear fashion, men are becoming style-conscious and normally prefer to wear various chic style eyeglasses to complement the way they look.
Are you plunged in a wide range of glass frames and don’t know which frame to pick for yourself?
I can completely understand since there is a wide range of choices available:
• Vintage frames,
• Sleek frames,
• Rectangular frames,
• Oval shaped frames, etc.
Well, why don’t you read out few of the Steven Alan Optical stories, as these stories will certainly guide you in making the right choice in selecting a pair of sunglass for yourself!
Let us now find out about the latest men eyewear frames in trend, these days:
Points To Consider: Picking the right eyeglass frame according to your face shape can actually make you stand out on any occasion, whether it is a formal event or an official outdoor meeting. There are numerous online outlets who provide customized eyeglasses for daily use. Here is a link for your reference:
Pay Attention: There are 6 basic face shapes to be considered before you make any purchase:
• Round face: People having a round face should wear angular narrow eyewear frames or rectangular frames to make their face look thin and long.
• Oval face: Oval shape of the face is considered as the most balanced face structure of all face shapes. Always pick eyewear frames that are wide in size.
• Oblong face: Broad face features make the face appear shorter; try and pick frames which have a top to bottom depth or have attractive temples. You can find more information on face shapes and eyeglasses easily on the web.
• Triangle face: If a person has a triangle shaped face, that has a thin forehead and a wide jawline and chin area, the cat eye frames will look perfect on him.
• Square face: People having a square shaped face, actually have a strong jaw line and a broad forehead; they must consider wearing narrow eyewear frames.
• Diamond face: People with diamond shapes faces have small eyes and a narrow jaw with highlighted cheekbones. They look stunning in oval eye frames, rimless or cat eye frames.