People working in IT or corporate sectors can better relate here that, sitting jobs can cause stiffness and discomfort, especially if you spend a whole day behind a desk and you do not get proper posture support.
Ergonomic office chairs are chairs that are designed to allow the user to perform office work in ease for prolonged periods of time.
Remember: Sitting on a non-ergonomic chair at work will certainly leave a negative impact on health, performance, and productivity. Sooner or later you will feel the health issues and its impact of on your workflow as well.
The Best thing would be to get Autonomous smart office products.
You must be thinking about the benefits of using Autonomous office products.
Well, this is one of the leading office products manufacturers that manufacture numerous kinds of ergonomic office chairs that are specifically designed to offer support to the spine and offering relief and comfort while sitting in the office.
You can find more about ergonomic office chairs from here: https://www.autonomous.ai/office-chair.
Now I will tell you about the 3 most prevalent Ergonomic Office Chair options that are quite in demand these days:
1. Traditional Chairs: Traditional ergonomic office chairs are designed with swivel effect.
• A seat with adaptable height and tilt function for backrest to offer lumbar support.
• The back seat is curved so that it follows the delineation of the spine, offering optimal support.
• The height of the seat is generally kept between 17 and 20 inches in width. BUT…People with height and weight won’t have to worry, as they can order a custom sitting office furniture.
• Traditional ergonomic office chairs are installed with flexible back seat, along with backrest & armrests that are padded with memory foam that easily gets molds to the silhouettes of the body. In this way, you can enjoy perfect support and comfort.
2. Saddle Chairs: This ergonomic office chair got its name from its design, itself. Actually, the seat has the shape of a horse saddle. It is a chair without backrest and no armrests either. The seat is padded and the best thing that height can be adjusted, easily.
Concept: This chair is designed in such a manner that your legs drop down naturally and widen, which aids in keeping your back straight. Moreover, the flow of blood circulation in the body gets better. These chairs are usually recommended to people suffering from low back problems.