Mobile phone insurance is a new concept that most of the insurance companies start providing to the customers. The customers who have a history of lost or dropping mobile phones, they should buy mobile phone insurance. For higher-end smartphones, it is better to take good care of it is they are very lucrative targets for theft.
Smartphone now becomes the necessity of our life. Insurance Company understands this thing hence some companies such as SFAM initialises the concept of mobile phone insurance.
In this article, we will discuss the basics of Mobiles Phone Insurance in great detail.
What does Mobile Phone Insurance Covers?
- Damage to internal parts
- Hardware failure
- Damage due to fire
- Screen cracks
- Loss of device due to theft, house break-in
What does Mobile phone insurance doesn’t cover?
- The phone has gone missing mysteriously
- If the phone is stolen from the unattended building or vehicle
- If the phone suffers the mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Damage due to routine wear and tear of device
- Damage due to abnormal weather conditions
Benefits of having Mobile Phone insurance:
- Help you in safeguarding your phone from any theft or damage.
- Depending upon the policy you purchase, you will get a replacement phone to you without downgrade the value for your phone.
- You can continue your routine activity by this replacement phone.
The mobile phone is just as an asset to us. It’s our responsibility to protect it. Hence it is a good idea to purchase mobile phone insurance at the time of mobile phone purchase but you can’t trust any policy blindly. Isn’t it? Check out here to know how you should compare cover for smartphone theft and accidental damage. Read this article carefully so that you can’t be fool/